Administration and Clerical Roles
We have a broad range of clerical roles that include administration across accounts, sales, production and associated areas.
Entry Level / Competences and Knowledge
• Accuracy, numeracy, literacy
• Ability to work in a team
• Good understanding of administration processes
• Familiarity with IT systems
• Good attendance record
• NVQ 2 or 4 GCSE’s preferred
Pay and Conditions
• Pay rates are set at local site level but basic pay ranges from £12-£18k
• Employees work 37.5 – 40 hours per week Monday to Friday
• Employees can join the Group Personal Pension Plan and receive employer contributions / free life assurance cover
• All employees are included in the Profit Sharing Scheme
• Employees can participate in regular Save as You Earn Share Option Schemes
• Holidays are decided at local site level and all arrangements exceed legal minimums
• Working in an office environment
• ‘Family Friendly’ policies including flexible working hours and childcare vouchers
Please complete the on line application form and return it as shown. This will then be directed to the site nearest your location for consideration.
To download the Application form, click here.